Friday, January 14, 2011

HCG Platinum

I'm on the HCG Platinum, I'm two days into my HCG run, I've been hearing so many reviews on it, how well it works for them like months ago so and happen to see it in GNC asked about it and the saleslady sold me on to it and thought I better get this (which I think is better than the internet versions in not knowing what your really getting or the authenticity of the product to me at least).  So I'm logging in my progess and I'm also going to exercise tone and shape my legs and thighs with the elliptical even though it says to eat only 500 calories a day.  I willl probably eat more on the days I exercise.  I'm super excited because I really wanna lose these stubborn 30 to 40 pounds in my problem areas and overall shape and this gives me the motivation to stick to a eating a healthy diet.

HCG Platinum X-30 - 30 Day Weight Loss Program - HCG PLATINUM - GNC

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
Welcome Glam Fresh Beauty. I'm a Fun ever loving, Fashion, Makeup, Hair, Health, and all things Beauty Editor and enthusiast.