Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sephora's must get's

I luv Sephora and a few days ago, I received a Beauty insider coupon in the mail I want try before it expires on the 15 I get 15% off any purchase over $40..

I read a review about Shiseido Products and how well they work and remembered discovering them in Sephora's when they first opened up years and years ago I bought there toner lotion and I loved it at the time.  Now that I'm revisting it again I notice this fantastic deal at sephora's of the Shiseido's Power Pack (Value $85) $43 
 What it is: A set of skincare products that cleanse, treat, moisturize, and protect for a higher level of beauty.

Power Pack (Value $85)What it is formulated to do:
A Sephora exclusive, Shiseido's rich tradition of total well-being and leading product technology comes together in this complete skincare routine. Kit includes a full size version of Shiseido's star moisturizer, Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream.

This set contains:
- 1 oz Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Cream
- 1 oz The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam Deluxe Sample
- 1 oz The Skincare Hydro-Balancing Softener Deluxe Sample
- 0.3 oz Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum
- 0.24 oz Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 60 PA+++ Sample
- Facial Cotton 8-Pack


and I'm debating on getting this as well  I really just want the eye shadow assurance primer for $18 but I love the eyeliner, shadows and mascara such a cool deal for $25 oh boy *sigh*lol

Pixie Pin-Ups ($60 Value)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
Welcome Glam Fresh Beauty. I'm a Fun ever loving, Fashion, Makeup, Hair, Health, and all things Beauty Editor and enthusiast.