Friday, December 17, 2010

Last minute me shopping Part 1

I found a new skincare line Alpha Hydrox, and heard lotsa of reviews on Youtube about super affordable and excellent for your skine and can't wait to get it! it's free shipping on there website for the month of December Yea! I got a bunch of stuff and plan on getting more lol
ALPHA HYDROX<br>Kit w/12% AHA Souffle

I gotta get some new eye makeup by Sephora Collection brand, Color Diary is a amazing palette to go were you have a set of 5 individual palettes that includes and blush and lipgloss.  I think I'm gonna go ahead get it despite the possibility of it not being highly pigmented and too shimmer according to reviews, Anywhoo it's only $25 bucks and it includes a blush and a lipgloss you can't beat that with a stick
Color Diary ($155 Value)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
Welcome Glam Fresh Beauty. I'm a Fun ever loving, Fashion, Makeup, Hair, Health, and all things Beauty Editor and enthusiast.