Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wet n' Wild Icon Palettes

This weekend I went on a wet and wild eye makeup shopping spree I was extremely excited about these palettes from looking at youtube reviews and all the hoopla on how these shadows compare to or are dupes to mac shadows.  But I'm trying to apply them on and I'm having a problem with fallout and not blending in well and also having to pack the shadows on my eyelid.  It's becoming very frustrating I'm going to try it out with a few more palettes but if this doesn't work I'm returning them all because it's ridiculous the amount a fall out I have and I've been duped into think a cheap eyeshadow is worth it

Update: I was upset after the two palettes I tried out and I forget the names but it was a pink & brown trio and the other on was the brown and gold Holiday palette all of which was a glitter fallout mess. That discouraged me from all the other palettes so I decided to test them all out like Greed, Pride and Green and blue ones, lol and others.  I'm so glad I revisited these palettes because they are really awesome the pigmentation and fall out was none if not minimal,  I've decided to keep them all they were on sale for like 2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
Welcome Glam Fresh Beauty. I'm a Fun ever loving, Fashion, Makeup, Hair, Health, and all things Beauty Editor and enthusiast.